Michael Steven Bublé, born on 9 September 1975 is an Italian-Canadian singer, actor, songwriter and record producer. Buble was known as an Italian citizen since birth by the name jus sanguinis in 2005. He has won many awards, such as four Grammy Awards and many Juno Awards.
Michael Buble Parents/Family
Born on Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada, his father’s name is Lewis Bublé, a salmon fisherman and her mother name is Amber Santaga Bublé. She has two younger sister named Brandee Bublé and Crystal Bublé.
Michael Buble Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Michael Steven Bublé
- Nicknames: Mickey Bubbles, Michael Bublé.
- Birthday: September 09, 1975
- Age: 42 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Current Residence: West Vancouver, Canada
- Education: Cariboo Hill Secondary School
- Profession: Singer, actor, songwriter and record producer
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Croatian and Italian ancestry)
- Religion: Agnosticism.
- Wife/ Spouse: Luisana Lopilato
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Net Worth: 60 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 10 inch (178 cm)
- Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs.)
— Michael Bublé (@michaelbuble) September 13, 2017
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Michael Buble
- Since the age of 2, Buble used to dream of becoming a singer.
- Michael shared an interest in ice hockey with his grandfather and fancied the idea of playing professionally for Vancouver Canuckswhile growing up.
- When he was 14, Buble joined his father as a commercial fisherman for 6 summers.
- At the age of 16, Buble started singing at nightclubs as Mickey Bubbles.
- When we was 18, he won Canadian Youth Talent Search.
- Buble got his break in 2000 when introduced to a record executive and multi-Grammy Award-winning producer, David Foster at Brian Mulroney’s daughter’s wedding, where Michael was performing
- Buble has a citizenship of Canadian and Italian.
- As a multi-platinum artist, Buble has sold over 55 million records worldwide.
- In November 2016, Buble’s elder son Noah was diagnosed with liver cancer known as hepatoblastoma.
- He supports many charitable projects like children’s charityBelieve in Magic.
- Visit Buble’s official website @ michaelbuble.com.