Michelle Bridges, born on 20 October 1970, is an Australian author, personal trainer and TV personality. From 2007 – 2015, Michelle was a trainer on the Australian version of The Biggest Loser. She made her first appearance in the season 2, during which Michelle trained the red team alongside with Jillian Michaels.
Michelle Bridges Parent/Family
Born in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, her mother’s name is Maureen Partridge.
Michelle Bridges Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
….check out Current Affair @currentaffair on ch 9… @12wbt we are the real deal ❤????? tonight 7pm xxx 6kg down, in only 4 weeks, which was incredible, serious goals met. 12WBT has been changing Australians lives for 8 Year’s! Very real results. Why? Because it comes from the heart. Grass roots since I was 14. Make your own conclusions. Super proud of my very very credible program. Xxx
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Michelle Bridges
- Nicknames: Mishy, Mish
- Date of Birth:October 20, 1970
- Age: 47 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
- Current Residence:
- Kangaloon, New South Wales, Australia and Sydney, Australia
- Education: Unknown
- Profession: personal trainer and gym owner
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend: Steve Willis aka The Commando
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color:Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Libra
- Net Worth: 53 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (123.5 pounds)
Griffith Women in Business are excited to announce @MishBridges as our first keynote speaker on Fri 2 March 2018 in #griffithnsw. Join GWIB to get 1st access to ticket sales (On sale soon).
@TheAreaNews @abcriverina @WINNews_Riv #griffithwib #michellebridges pic.twitter.com/ECUoCnQl1c
— Griffith Women in Business (@Griffith_WIB) January 8, 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Michelle Bridges
- At the age of 18, she became a certified fitness trainer from the Australian Institute of Fitness.
- After school, Michelle often worked two part-time jobs.
- While working at the YMCA in Alice Springs, Michelle came across Les Mills
- She is against smoking.
- Her mother could afford to get her two pairs sets of school uniform. So, she used to wash it and dry it every night. Michelle was bullied for her tattered bag in school.
- At the age of 26, she moved to Sydney with only $300 and spread her passion into a multi-million dollar fitness empire.
- In 2009, Michelle participated in Celebrity Masterchef Australia and finished in the fifth place.
- Visit Michelle’s official website @ michellebridges.com.au.