Mike Pence born on June 7, 1959 is an American republican politician who is known for being the 50th Governor of Indiana in 2013 after spending around 10 years in the House of Representatives. Mike is known for advocating against LGBT rights and claimed (2001) that “smoking doesn’t kill.” In 2017, he was sworn in as Vice President alongside Donald Trump.
Mike Pence Family/Parents
Born in Columbus, Indiana, his father’s name is Edward Joseph Pence Jr. and his mother’s name is Ann Jane “Nancy” (née Cawley). He has five children.
Mike Pence Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He is married to Karen Pence. Together, they have three children Charlotte, Michael and Audrey.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Michael Richard Pence
- Nickname: Mike
- Birthday: June 7, 1959
- Age: 61 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Columbus, Indianan
- Current Residence: Coming Soon
- Education: Indiana University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Coming Soon
- Hair Color: Salt n Pepper
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Girlfriend: He is married to Karen Pence.
- Net Worth: 1 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 10 inch or 178 cm
- Weight: Coming Soon
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Mike Pence
- In 1986, Mike earned his law degree from the Indiana University McKinney School of Law.
- After graduating from law school in 1986, Mike was an attorney in private practice
- Before going into politics, Mike had a popular radio show that was broadcasted all over Indiana.
- In 1988, Mike ran for Congress against Democratic, Philip Sharp, but lost.
- In 2008, Esquire magazine listed Mike as one of the ten best members of Congress.
- In September 2010, Mike was the top choice for president in a straw poll conducted by the Values Voter Summit.
- For more information about Mike, contact him on Twitter and Instagram.
You might also like to know about Social Media Star, Davine Riley.