Michael Robert Henrion Posner born February 12, 1988 is an American singer-songwriter, poet, and record producer. He released his debut album, 31 Minutes to Takeoff, on August 10, 2010. The album includes the US Billboard Hot 100 top 10 single In 2016 he released his second album, At Night, Alone. A remix of his 2015 single “I Took a Pill in Ibiza” from the album peaked in the top 10 on the charts in 27 countries around the world He has written songs for many artists. In March 2017, he released his first book of poetry, Tear Drops & Balloons. He is also a member of the alternative R&B and hip-hop duo Mansionz.
Mike Posner Parents/ Family
Born in Detroit Michigan, raised in Southfield Michigan, His father Jon Posner is Jewish and he was a Defense Attorney and his mother Roberta Henrion is catholic and she was a Pharmacist, he has an older sister.
Mike Posner Affairs/ Girlfriends/ Spouse/ Wife
Profile/ Wiki/ Information
- Full Name: Michael Robert Henrion Posner
- Nicknames: Mike
- Birthday: February 12 1988
- Age: 29 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Detroit Michigan, USA
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Graduated with a B.S in Sociology from Duke University
- Profession: Singer- Songwriter, Poet and Record Producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/ Race: White
- Religion: Jewish/ Catholic
- Girlfriend: Kristina Colonna
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Net Worth: 8 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm)
- Weight: 77 kg (170 lbs)
— mikeposner (@MikePosner) 13 October 2017
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Mike Posner
- He was a member of Sigma Nu Fraternity.
- He is well known for Co-Writing ‘Sugar’ by Maroon 5, ‘Boyfriend’ by Justin Bieber.
- He didn’t carry a cellphone.
- His favorite television show is It’s always Sunny in Philadelphia.
- He is a friend with Big Sean.