Michael Sorrentino (born on July 4, 1982), known as The Situation, is an American television personality who is known for appearing on the MTV reality show Jersey Shore, from 2009 to 2012. In January 2019, Michael began serving an eight-month prison sentence for tax evasion. Michael was released in September 2019.
Mike Sorrentino Family/Parents
Born in Staten Island, New York, United States, his father’s name is Frank Sorrentino and her mother’s name is Linda Sorrentino. He has two elder brothers named Frank Sorrentino and Marc Sorrentino and a younger sister named Melissa Sorrentino.
Mike Sorrentino Affairs/Girlfriend/Wife
He has dated:
Paula Pickard (2009-2012)
Sammi Giancola (2009)
Nicole Polizzi (2009-2011)
Elise Mosca (2010-2012)
Angelina Pivarnick (2010)
Brittany Taltos (2011)
He is married to Lauren Pesce.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Michael Sorrentino
- Nickname: Situation
- Birthday: July 04, 1982
- Age: 37 Years old
- Birthplace: Staten Island, New York, United States
- Current Residence: New Jersey, United States
- Education: Brookdale Community College, Kean University and Monmouth University.
- Profession: Television Personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Italian ancestry)
- Religion: Coming Soon…
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Girlfriend: He is married to Lauren Pesce
- Net Worth: 9 – 13 Million USD
- Height: 5 Feet 11 Inch or 180 cm
- Weight: 73 kg ( 161 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Mike Sorrentino
- Mike has taken training in Taekwondo and has earned a black belt.
- While studying in high school, Mike was a member of the track team.
- He is crazy about sneakers and has over 100 pairs.
- After graduating from university, Sorentino started working as an assistant manager of a fitness center. Mike lost that job and started working as an underwear model.
- In March 2012, Mike joined the rehab to take care of his prescription medication addiction. Mike checked out of the facility in April 2012.
- In June 2014, Mike was arrested by the authorities for a fight at a tanning salon in Middletown Township, New Jersey. Later he was charged with an assault.
- Mike was charged with tax fraud for avoiding paying taxes on nearly $8.9 million in September 2014.
- In April 2017, Mike and his brother were charged with tax evasion and structuring bank deposits to avoid reporting thresholds.
- In January 2018, Mike decided to reach a plea bargain with prosecutors & pleaded guilty to one count of tax evasion. He was handed 500 hours of community service, 8 months in prison and 2 years supervised probation,.
- Mike has been featured in an advert campaign for PETA.
- For more information about Mike contact him on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.