Misa Hylton Brim (born on 6th January 1977) is a famous costume designer and stylist from America. To more, she is also recognized as the lifestyle architect and is also a certified life coach. She is also MCM global creative partner and the owner of Misa Hylton Fashion academy. She has personally styled some renowned entertainment personalities such as Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah, and Missy Elliott.
Misa Hylton Family/Parents
Mia Hylton was born on 6th January 1977 in Mount Vernon, New York, USA. The details of her parents are still not available. However, it is known that her father is of Afro-American ethnicity and her mother is Jamaican.
Misa Hylton Brown Affairs/Spouse
She was in a relationship for a long, with American singer and rapper Seam combs. They also had a son whose name is Justin Dior Combs. Before that, she was engaged with her fiance Jojo and they had two children named Niko and Madison. Later, she also dated with Kim Porter who died in 2018 due to Cardiac Arrest.
- Full Name: Misa Hylton Brim
- Nickname: Misa Hylton
- Birthday: 6th January 1977
- Age: 42 years
- Birthplace: New York, USA
- Education: Mount Saint Michael Academy
- Profession: Costume Designer, Style Architect, and Certified Life Coach
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Multiethnicity
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Affairs: Jojo, Sean Comb, Kim Porter
- Net Worth: $800-$1000k (approx.)
- Height: 5 feet 3.8 inches(approx.)
- Weight: 56Kg(approx.)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably may not about Misa Hylton Brim
- Mids Hylton is a costume designer, professional stylist and certified life coach from America.
- She also owns the Misa Hylton Fashion Academy of New York City.
- Her fashion skills have been featured in different publications like Essence, Vibe, etc. and has also worked as a fashion editor for different shows and magazines.
- She has also founded Chyna Doll Enterprises, a fashion firm that provides services on styling and more.
- She is also the costume designer of movies like The Perfect Holiday(2007).
- She was the styler for celebrities in VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards of 2001.
- For more information about Misa, contact her on Instagram.
You might also like to know about Social Media Star, Naomiskyex