Molly Parker, born on June 30, 1972 is a Canadian actress who is known for her roles in independent films, and for her roles in television as House Majority Whip Jacqueline Sharp on the Netflix series House of Cards, for which Molly earned an Emmy nomination, and as Alma Garret on the HBO series Deadwood. She won a Genie Award in 1997 for the Best Actress in a Leading Role for Kissed, she was also nominated for an Independent Spirit Award as best female lead in 2001 for the role in The Center of the World, and has twice been nominated for a Genie Award for the best supporting actress (she won in 2002 for Last Wedding).
Molly Parker Family/Parents
Born in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada, her father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet. She has a younger brother named Henry Parker.
Molly Parker Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Matt Bissonnette (2002-2012). She got married to director and producer Matt bissonnette in 2002. They have a son named William Strummer. They got divorced in 2012.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Molly Parker
- Nickname: Molly
- Birthday: June 30, 1972
- Age: 46 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: Gastown Actors’ Studio
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Red
- Eye Color: Blue and Green
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 5 inch (165 cm)
- Weight: 58 Kg (128 lnbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Molly Parker
- Molly started taking ballet dance classes at the early age of 3. She took the classes till she reached the age of 17. She has spent around 3 years with Royal Winnipeg Ballet.
- At the age of 14, Molly started working in the local theatre productions.
- Before she started taking classes at the Gastown Actors’ Studio, Molly had appeared in a numerous of Canadian TV shows. Molly had found work through her uncle’s agent.
- Molly got her first big breakthrough in the Independent drama movie caled The Center of the World.
- For more information about Molly, contact her on Twitter.