Muriel Bowser was born on August 2, 1972 in United States of America. With Elizabeth as her middle name in her full name, Muriel is an American politician who has been serving as the mayor of the District of Columbia since 2015. Muriel is Democrat and was a member of the Council of the District of Columbia from 2007 to 2018 representign Ward 4.
Muriel Bowser Family/Parents
Muriel Bowser is a child of Joe Bowser, her father, and Joan Bowser, her mother. She was born in Washington D.C., United States. She has other 5 siblings who are elder than her, making her the youngest child of the Bowser family.
Muriel Bowser Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Muriel Bowser doesn’t seem to have married yet. However, with her loving heart, she has adopted a baby, who she named as Miranda Elizabeth Bowser. Muriel is living her political life as a single mother in her personal life.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Muriel Bowser
- Real Name: Muriel Elizabeth Bowser
- Nickname: D.C. Mayor
- Birthday: August 2, 1972
- Age: 46 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Washington D.C., United States
- Current Residence: Washington D.C., United States
- High School: Elizabeth Seton High School, Bladensburg, Maryland
- College: Chatham College, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and American University School of Public Affairs
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in History and Master’s degree in Public Policy
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: African-American
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Leo
- Husband/Boyfriend: Not married
- Children: An adopted daughter (Miranda Elizabeth Bowser)
- Net Worth: Somewhere between $100,000 and $1,000,000
- Height: Not available
- Weight: Not available
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Muriel Bowser
- Bowser is 46 years old, and hasn’t married yet.
- Despite staying single for nearly 5 decades, she has a baby girl, who she adopted and named her as Miranda.
- Muriel is a Catholic for her entire lifetime.
- She has stated that she envisioned herself as an agency administrator, rather than a politician or mayor.
- Muriel used to secure above average grades during her high school which allowed her to receive a scholarship at Chatham College for a Bachelor’s degree in History.
- She purchased a home in Colonial Village in 2015 after living for 15 years in a Riggs Park duplex.
- She was unable to claim a victory in her home base, Ward 4, during the election in 2018.
- Bowser was seeking for unseating incumbent Council member Elissa Silverman, who used to question Bowser several times.
- In the 2018 Election, Muriel also endorsed Dionne Reeder, who was new to her political career, and offered her the fundraising support and volunteer.
- To find out more information about Muriel Bowser, you can contact her on Twitter and Facebook.