Nathan John Feuerstein born on known as NF, is an American singer, rapper and songwriter. In 2014, he released an EP with Capitol CMG, NF, which was his breakthrough release on the Billboard charts. Nathan has released 3 studio albums: Therapy Session in 2016, Mansion in 2015 and Perception in 2017, which debuted at Number 1 on the Billboard 200 chart. Perception‘s third single titled “Let You Down”, brought him worldwide fame; it managed to charted internationally and was certified triple platinum in the United States. His fourth studio album titled The Searc, is set to be released on July 26, 2019.
Born in Gladwin, Michigan, his parents are divorced and Nathan was raised by his mother until his father had to take him away when his mother’s boyfriend abused him. In 2019, his mother died from an overdose which led to him dedicating the song called “How Could You Leave Us” to her.
He is married to Instagram star, Bridgette Doremus.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Nathan John Feuerstein
- Nickname: NF
- Birthday: March 30, 1991
- Age: 28 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Gladwin, Michigan
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Gladwin High School
- Profession: Singer, Rapper, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Girlfriend: He is married to Instagram star,Bridgette Doremus.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 11 inch or 180.5 cm
- Weight: 72 kg (159 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about NF
- Nathan had a very tough time growing up. His parents are divorced and later, he was abused by his mother’s boyfriend after which, Nathan went to stay with his father.
- His mother was addicted to prescription pills and in 2009; she passed away after she had overdosed on drugs. The song called How Could You Leave Us is dedicated to that unfortunate incident.
- Nathank grew up with anger management issues due to his rough lifestyle.
- While in high school, Nathan was on the basketball team.
- Nathan used a karaoke machine to record his songs.
- In 2012, Nathan had signed with Xist Music. But, due to the label disputes, they separated.
- Nathan is a devoted Christian and believes that God reached out to him through his music & took away all his problems.
- Nathan enjoys his performance best when the fans put their hands up in the air to perform, especially to the songs Wake Up and All I Have.
- He was around 12 years old when Nathan started to write and rap and leaned more towards the type of music of singers Ed Sheeran and Adele.
- Every time he hears his music on the radio, Nathan finds it to be quite depressing.
- Nathan started his music career after he attended the Fine Arts Festival as a member of the Connection Church.
- For more information about Nathan, contact him on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and YouTube VEVO.