Nicole Marie Appleton, born on 7 December 1974 is a Canadian television presenter, actress and singer-songwriter. She is a member of a British band called All Saints and Appleton. She is the younger sister of Natalie Appleton. She has also worked as a presenter of the British music show called The Hot Desk, for over a decade, starting from 2007.
Nicole Appleton Family/Parents
Born in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, her father’s name is Ken Appleton and mother’s name is Mary Appleton. She has three elder sister named Lori Appleton, Lee Appleton and Natalie Appleton.
Nicole Appleton Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Robbie Williams (1997-1999)
Gavin Rossdale (1999)
Guy Ritchie (1999)
Travis Fimmel (1999)
Justin Timberlake (2000)
Liam Gallagher (2000-2014) (divorced) They have a son named Gene Gallagher.
Sid Owen (2013)
Nicholas Gray (2014-2016)
Danny Cipriani (2016)
View this post on Instagram
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Nicole Marie Appleton
- Nickname: Nikki
- Birthday: December 07, 1974
- Age: 43 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Current Residence: Not Available Yet
- Education: Sylvia Young Theatre School
- Profession: Television presenter, actress and singer-songwriter
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White (British ancestry from mother and Canadian descent from father.)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 10 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (168 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (123.5 lbs)
View this post on Instagram
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Nicole Appleton
- Nicole spent her childhood in London, New York City, and Toronto.
- In 1996, she and her sister were made the 3rd and 4th member of the band named All Saints, by the founding members Shaznay Lewis and Melanie Blatt.
- Her band came to fame after the release of their single, Never Ever. The song was feature in the Top 10 of music charts in several countries.
- In February 2001,the band All Saints announced that they were taking a break so that the band members could resolve their issues. By the end of the year, All Saints had disbanded.
- In 2002, she collaborated with her sister to form the music duo called Appleton. They instantly gain fame with the success of their debut single titled Fantasy, which reached the 2nd spot on the UK Singles Chart.
- In October 2002, the duo announced the publication of their autobiography titled Together.
- In January 2006, the band All Saints got back together and signed up with Parlophone for their second stint. They released their 3rd studio album titled Studio 1, which achieved mild success in comparison to their old releases.
- For more information about Nicole contact her on Twitter and Instagram.