Nikita Dragun born on January 31, 1996 is an American YouTube Star, model and make-up artist. She has over 2.5 million subscribers on her YouTube channel where she uploads makeup tutorials, challenges and vlogs. She started wearing dresses at a very young age, but only developed her Trans identity when Nikita reached college. In several of her YouTube videos, Nikita has been open and honest about her transformation from male to female. In a Forbes article, she stated that “I never wanted to nap. I was always mature for my age. I wanted to put on a dress and look cute. Everyone else can nap, but I’m going to be a princess over here! But one day a teacher came over and asked why I was dressing up like this and then she called my parents.” In the article, she also discusses how she knew she was different, but she was not able to express herself because Nikita knew she would be bullied or teased.
Nikita Dragun Family/Parents
Born in Belgium, her father’s details are not available and her mother’s details are also not available.
Nikita Dragun Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Oscar Utierre who is a fashion designer.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Nikita MonDragun
- Nickname: Mama Dragun
- Birthday: January 31, 1996
- Age: 23 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Belgium
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
- Profession: Social Media Star
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Boyfriend: She is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 3 inch or 160 cm
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Nikita Dragun
- Nikita was accepted to New York University and she earned a full scholarship. But, she turned it down and went to a community college. When in college, she reported to getting a fake I.D with the name Nicole, and was surprised when she passed easily as a female.
- She created her YouTube channel in 2013. She has over 2.5 million subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- In 2015, Nikita came out as transgender. Nikita came out with a video protesting Victoria’s Secret’s exclusion of transgender models from the shows, which received more than 10 million views on Twitter. Nikita was upset that the brand’s chief marketing director said that transgender do not fit in the role of being a fantasy.
- In 2018, Nikita graduated from Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising with a bachelor’s degree in beauty business & marketing.
- In March 2019, Nikita announced a make-up line label Dragun Beauty. Aside from the mainstream market, the cosmetic line is targeted towards the trans community as well.
- For more information about Nikita, contact her on Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.