Noah Gregory Centineo, born on May 9, 1996, is an American actor who is known for his roles in the television series titled The Fosters as Jesus Foster, on the Disney Channel series Austin and Ally as Dallas, in the television film How to Build a Better Boy as Jaden Stark and in the Netflix’s series To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.
Noah Centineo Parents/ Family
Born in Miami, Florida, United States, his mother’s name is Kellee Centineo who is a Counselor and Mentor but his father’s details are not available yet. He has an elder sister named Taylor Centineo.
Noah Centineo Affairs/ Girlfriend/ Spouse/ Wife
He has dated:
Kelli Berglund (2014)
He is probably single now.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Noah Gregory Centineo
- Nickname: Noah
- Birthday: May 09, 1996
- Age: 18 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, United States
- Current Residence: Not Available yet
- Education: Not Available yet
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Boyfriend: He is probably single
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Height: 6 feet 1 Inch (185 cm)
- Weight: 74 kg (185 cm)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Noah Centineo
- He started his acting career in 2009.
- In 2015, he replaced Jake T. Austin to play the role in The Fostersas Jesus Adams Foster.
- He has appeared in many commercials such as Target, Old Navy, Time Warner and Monopoly Electronic Banking Board Game.
- In 2013, Noah was a part of many short films project called #TheAssignment.
- His mom wanted to be an actress and she has competed in voice and piano.
- For more information about Noah, contact him on Twitterand Instagram.