Noor Tagouri, born on November 27, 1993, is a Libyan-American activist, journalist, model and motivational speaker who came to fame after appearing in 2016 issue of Playboy magazine on a hijab. She is the first Muslim woman to appear on Playboy magazine and also the first woman to appear on the magazine wearing a hijab.
Noor Tagouri Family/Parents
Born in West Virginia, United States, her father’s name is Yahia Tagouri and mother’s name is Salwa Tagouri.
Noor Tagouri Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Her husband name is Adam Khafif, a clothing designer.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Noor Tagouri
- Nickname: Noor
- Birthday: November 27, 1993
- Age:24 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: West Virginia, United States
- Current Residence: Washington, DC, United States
- Education: La Plata High School
- Profession: Activist, journalist, model and motivational speaker
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Arabic (Libyan ancestry)
- Religion: Islam
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Husband/Spouse: Adam Khafif
- Net Worth: 500 thousand USD
- Height: 5 feet 8 inch (173 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Noor Tagouri
- Noor holds the records of being the youngest graduate (18 of age) to be selected as the ‘Student Commencement Speaker’ of Prince George’s Community College at Commencement Exercises.
- While studying in college, Noor was the president of the Muslim Student Association.
- In college, Noor founded the Green N’ Fit club and was the president of the club.
- She had a membership card of the Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Societywhile Noor was studying at the Prince George’s Community College.
- While in college, Noor has worked as a writer for The Owlstudent newspaper.
- Noor started her journalism career with an internship at CBS
- She has also produced a short documentary titled The Trouble They’ve Seen: The Forest Haven Story, which mainly focuses on the mistreatment of people suffering from mental disabilities.
- She earned critical acclaim for her work in investigative documentary titled Sold in America, which focused on the s*x trade in the US. The documentary was available on Amazon, Hulu andFacebook Watch.
- In April 2015, Noor gave a speech at the TEDxFoggyBottomevent which was held at the George Washington University.
- She has done activism work for Cash and Rocket, which raise funds for the charities all over the world to help battling women-related causes.
- Visit Noor’s official website @ noortagouri.com.
- For more info, contact Noor on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTubeand Facebook.