Odeya Rush(born on 12th May 1997) is an Israeli-American actress and model who is popular for her role as Hannah in Goosebumps, as Ellen in Dumplin'(2018) and as Joyce Bonner in Spinning Man. She started her acting career in the year 2010 and is still active in the film industry. Besides, she has also done her role Jenna Walton in Lady Bird, the coming-of-age comedy-drama film. She has also appeared in other shows and films such as HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Odd Life of Timothy Green, The Giver, etc.
Odeya Rush Family/Parents
Odeya Rush was born on 12th May 1997 in Haifa, Israel. Her family was Ashkenazi Jewish family. Her father is Shlomo Rushinek(born in Israel) and mother is Maia (née Greenfeld), who was born in Russia and later migrated to Israel. They moved to USA, when she was nine years old.
Odeya Rush Affairs/Spouse
She has been in a relationship with the co-star of Goosebumps, Ryan Lee.
- Full Name: Odeya Rushinek
- Nickname: Odeya Rush
- Birthday: 12th May 1997
- Age: 22 years
- Birthplace: Haifa, Israel
- Education: Coming soon…
- Profession: Actress and model
- Nationality: Israeli-American
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Affairs: Ryan Lee
- Net Worth: $3-5 million (approx.)
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches(approx.)
- Weight: 56Kg(approx.)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably may not about Odeya Rush
- She first started her acting career in 2010 playing inLaw & Order: Special Victims Unit, in the episode “Branded”.
- She worked as a model before entering into the acting field.
- She was named Hollywood’s 20 up and coming young actresses under 20 in the year 2013.
- Her first role in film was in The Odd Life of Timothy Green in the year 2012.
- In Hebrew, the meaning of her name Odeya is ‘Thank God’.
- Her faimly settled to US when she was only nine and at that time she could speak only Hebrew, thus had to struggle for learning English at first.
- Form more information about Odeye, contact her on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook