Oliver Stone, born on 15 September 1946, is an American producer, screenwriter and film director who is known as a legendary film maker and a master of controversial subjects. He is the writer of the critically acclaimed movie titled Scarface. Some of his popular work includes Wall Street, Scarface, Born on the Fourth of July, Platoon, Midnight Express and so on.
Oliver Stone Parents Family
Born in New York, his father’s name is Louis Stone, a successful stockbroker and mother’s name is Jacqueline Stone.
Oliver Stone Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Najwa Sarkis(1971-1977) (divorced)
Elizabeth Burkit Cox (1981-1993)
He is married to Sun-jung Jung. They have a daughter named Tara. For more information, contact him on Twitter.
— Oliver Stone (@TheOliverStone) 17 July 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: William Oliver Stone
- Nickname: Oliver Stone
- Birthday: 15 September, 1946
- Age: 70 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: New York University, Yale University
- Profession: Film Director, Producer, Screenwriter,
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Wife/Spouse: Sun-jung Jung (1996)
- Children: 3
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Net Worth: 50 million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet
- Weight: Coming Soon…
— Oliver Stone (@TheOliverStone) 5 July 2017
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Oliver Stone
- He attended New York University and Yale University.
- Oliver had serve as solider in Vietnam
- His father was a successful stockbroker of Wall Street.
- In June 1999, Oliver was arrested for possession of hashish and drunken driving.
- He is very good friend with Lloyd Kaufman since childhood.
- Entertainment Weekly mentioned him as the 43rd Greatest Director of all time.
- On March, 1996, he was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.