Oliver Tree born on June 29, 1993 is an American vocalist, filmmaker, producer and professional scooter rider. In 2017, he signed to Atlantic Records, after his song “When I’m Down” went viral.
Born in California, his father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet.
Oliver Tree Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
At the moment, Oliver is focusing on his career and spending more time on developing his skills. He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Oliver Tree Nickell
- Nickname: Oliver
- Birthday: June 29, 1993
- Age: 27 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: California
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: San Francisco State University
- Profession: vocalist, filmmaker, producer, professional scooter rider
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Coming Soon…
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Girlfriend: He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch or 170 cm
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Oliver Tree
- Oliver started playing piano at age 3.
- In middle school, Oliver began writing and recording music. He sang and played guitar in a rock band known as Irony.
- In high school, Oliver became a DJ and recorded with the rap group called Mindfuck. He has performed shows opening for acts such as Nero, Tyler, the Creator and Frank Ocean, and has released music under his middle name, Tree.
- He studied business at San Francisco State University for 2 years.
- At age 18, he signed to London-based R&S Records & released his debut EP titled Demons. The EP gained recognition after Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke approved his cover of their song titled “Karma Police”.
- In 2010, he launched his solo recording career as “Tree.” He self-released his music but signed with R&S Records in 2011. He found himself on hiatus as he went back to school, studying music technology at California Institute of the Arts.
- In November 2016, Oliver returned to music with his television debut performing with Getter on Last Call with Carson Daly.
- He often acts, writes and directs in sketch comedy videos, and he has worked with companies such as Barstool Sports, Fuck Jerry and WorldStarHipHop.
- In February 2018, Oliver released his major label debut EP titled Alien Boy, along with the double music video for song called “All That x Alien Boy.” Oliver wrote and directed the debut, which took around nine months to create. He spent 5 months practicing freestyle Monster Truck jumping and performed all his own stunts in the music video.
- Oliver has played major festivals such as Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival and Lollapalooza. He has performed as a special guest at EDC and Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, most notably at Coachella where Oliver was named on LA Weekly‘s “The Best (and Weirdest) Fashion at Coachella” list in 2017.
- On December 7, 2018, Oliver released his second music video, titled “Hurt”, a single from his debut album Ugly Is Beautiful. Oliver traveled to Ukraine to film the video, which he wrote as well as co-directed with Brendan Vaughan.
- On April 11, 2019, Oliver released his third music video titled “F**k”, with the single being released on the same day.
- For more information about Oliver, contact him on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud and YouTube.