Olivia Wilde born on March 10, 1984 is an Irish and American actress, producer, activist and director. Olivia is primarily a movie star but it was her role in the TV series called House that got her recognition all over the world. She has produced and acted in various drama movies and theatre productions and made her directorial debut with the movie Booksmart in 2019.
Olivia Wilde Family/Parents
Born in New York City, New York, USA, her father’s name is Andrew Cockburn who is a journalist and her mother’s name is Leslie Cockburn (née Redlich) who is a producer and journalist. She has an elder sister named Chloe Frances Cockburn who is a civil rights attorney) and a younger brother named Charlie Philip Cockburn.
Olivia Wilde Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Tao Ruspoli (divorced)
Jason Sudeikis (2011-2020) They have two children: a son named Otis Alexander and daughter named Daisy Josephine Sudeikis.
Harry Styles (2020-Present)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Olivia Wilde
- Nickname: Olivia
- Birthday: March 10, 1984
- Age: 36 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Current Residence: Coming Soon
- Education: IDC Herzliya College
- Profession: Actress, producer, activist, director
- Nationality: Irish- American (she has citizenship of both Ireland and America)
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Coming Soon
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Boyfriend: Harry Style
- Net Worth: 20 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch or 170 cm
- Weight: 52 kg (115 lbs)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Olivia Wilde
- From age 2, Olivia wanted to be an actress.
- Olivia has been involved with charity and aid organizations like ACLU and Doctors Without Borders.
- She has won a pancake eating contest in Australia.
- She is a vegan.
- In 2010, Olivia was voted PETA’s Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity.
- In 2012, Olivia was chosen no. 5 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- She adopted the name “Wilde” after she developed a respect and admiration for Irish poet and writer named Oscar Wilde and his body of literature.
- In 2012, Olivia was voted no. 23 in AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women.
- She is the co-founder of Conscious Commerce (consciousco.co).
- Olivia has wrote an article titled Do’s and Don’ts of Turning 30 which published in the Glamour Magazine.
- She has written and directed short film series, Free Hugs (2011) for Glamour Magazine.
- For more information about Olivia, contact her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
You might also like to know about Social Media Star, Bnsty