Oliver Stanley Murs, born on 14 May 1984, is an English singer-songwriter, actor and TV presenter. He placed second in the sixth series of The X Factor in 2009. He is signed to RCA Records & Sony Music UK in the United Kingdom and Columbia Records in the United States. He released his first single “Please Don’t Let Me Go”, which received a Gold certification by the BPI. He became famous from his number of singles like “You Are Not Alone”, “Thinking of Me”, “Heart Skips a Beat”, “Dance With Me Tonight”, “Wrapped Up”.
Oliver Stanley Murs,Olly Murs Family/Parents/ Siblings
Born in Witham, Essex, England. His Father’s name is Pete and his mother’s name is Vicky-Lynn. Ben Murs is his twin brother and Fay Murs is his sister.
Oliver Stanley Murs, Olly Murs Affairs/ Girlfriends
Profile/ Wiki/ Information
- Name: Oliver Stanley Murs
- Nicknme: Olly Murs
- Birthday: 14 May 1984
- Age: 35 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Witham, Essex, England
- Current Residence: Toot Hill, Essex
- Education: Notley High School
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, TV Presenter and Actor
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/ Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Girlfriends/ Spouse: Francesca Thomas
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 9 Inches (175 cm)
- Weight: 72 Kg (159 lbs)
— Olly Murs (@ollyofficial) 8 April 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Olly Murs
- Once he wants to be a footballer but as he had Trauma he choose singing but still he took a part in sports and participate in charitable fund.
- ‘A Night In With Olly Murs’ is his own TV Project, where he meets with interesting and famous people interviewing them.
- His self-titled album ‘Olly Murs’ (2010) and his second album ‘In Case You Didn’t Know’ (2011) both went Platinum.