Oprah Winfrey, born on January 29, 1954 is an American actress, talk show host, media proprietor, producer, and philanthropist who is widely known for her talk show called The Oprah Winfrey Show, She is the richest African-American as well as North America’s first multi-billionaire black person and ranked as the greatest black philanthropist in American history.
Oprah Winfrey Parents/Family
Born in Kosciusko, Mississippi, United States, her father name is Vernon Winfrey, a war veteran and her mother’s name is Vernita Lee. She has two half-sisters named Patricia Lee Lloyd and Patricia Lofton and a half-brother named Jeffrey Lee
Oprah Winfrey Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Oprah Gail Winfrey
- Nicknames: Oprah, O, The Preacher
- Birthday: January 29, 1954
- Age: 63 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Kosciusko, Mississippi, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Tennessee State University
- Profession: actress, talk show host, media proprietor, producer, and philanthropist Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Protestant
- Boyfriend: Stedman Graham
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Net Worth: 800 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6½ inch (169 cm)
- Weight: 77 kg (170 lbs.)
— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) 17 November 2017
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Oprah Winfrey
- Winfrey was the 1st African American woman to get listed on Forbes Billionaire List (2003).
- She was ranked 1st for two years in 2007 and 2008 by Forbes magazine in the list of 100 Most Powerful Celebrities.
- Oprah’s real name was Orpah, but got misspelled on her birth certificate.
- She was the youngest and 1st African-American female news anchor on WTVF-TV.
- Wilfley is 1st lady in history to produce and own her own talk show.
- She became pregnant at 14.
- Winfrey received an honorary National Book Award (1999).
- She was awarded first ’50th Anniversary Medal’ by National Book Foundation in 1999.
- SHe learned to read before the age of 3.
- Visit Winfrey’s official website @ www.oprah.com.