Skeet Ulrich born on January 20, 1970 is an American actor who is known for playing the role of Billy Loomis in the 1996 hit thriller Scream and as Chris Hooker in The Craft. Skeet is also known for playing the role of Jughead’s father in the teen drama show, Riverdale.
Skeet Ulrich Family/Parents
Born in Lynchburg, Virginia, United States, his mother’s name is Carolyn Wax.
Skeet Ulrich Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Georgina Cates (1996-2005) (divorced). They have twins, daughter named Naiia Rose and son Jakob Dylan.
Leonora Scelfo (1996)
Amelia Jackson-Gray (2011-2015) (divorced)
Rose Costa (2015-2017)
He is dating actress, Lucy Hale.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Bryan Ray Trout
- Nickname: Bryan
- Birthday: January 20, 1970
- Age: 51 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon
- Education: Northwest Cabarrus High School, University of North Carolina and New York University.
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (English, German, Scottish and Irish ancestry.)
- Religion: Coming Soon
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Girlfriend: He is dating actress, Lucy Hale.
- Net Worth: 5 Million USD
- Height: 6 feet 0 inch or 183 cm
- Weight: 80 kg or 176.5 pounds
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Skeet Ulrich
- His first job was at a pig farm where he was tasked with gathering baby pigs and cleaning the pens.
- He was raised by her mother.
- In his free time, Skeet likes to build things like furniture and tree house. He is very good in woodworking.
- In 1996, Skeet got his first major role as he was cast as the boyfriend of Winona Ryder‘s character in Boys.
- For more information about Skeet, contact him on Instagram.
You might also like to know about Social Media Star, Linda Dong