Jordyn Kyle Lanier Thorpe, born on December 29, 1989, also known as Pardison Fontaine is an American rapper and songwriter who is known for his single “Backin’ It Up” featuring Cardi B, which managed to peak at number 40 on the US Billboard Hot 100. His debut album titled UNDER8ED was released November 15, 2019.
Pardison Fontaine Family/Parents
Born in Newburgh, NY, his father’s details are available yet and his mother’s details are also not available yet.
Pardison Fontaine Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He is dating rapper, Megan Thee Stallion.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Jordyn Kyle Lanier Thorpe
- Nickname: Pardison
- Birthday: December 29, 1989
- Age: 31 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Newburgh, NY
- Current Residence: Coming Soon
- Education: Wilmington’s Goldey-Beacom College.
- Profession: Rapper
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Coming Soon
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Girlfriend: He is dating rapper, Megan Thee Stallion.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon
- Weight: Coming Soon
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Pardison Fontaine
- Pardison played basketball on a full scholarship to Wilmington’s Goldey-Beacom College.
- In August 2015, Pardison released his debut mixtape, Not Supposed to Be Here.
- During 2017-2018, Pardison worked with rapper Cardi B.
- In 2018, he co-wrote songs for rapper Kanye West’s eighth studio album titled Ye, such as Violent Crimes”.
- In August 2018, Pardison released the single titled “Say What I Want”.
- In September 2018, Pardison released the single “Backin’ It Up” featuring Cardi B, which managed to reach number 40 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- He has over 581K followers on instagram.
- He has over 356K subscriber on his YouTube channel.
- For more information about Pardison, contact him on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
You might also like to know about actress and model, Ashley Greene.