Patrick Mahomes II born on September 17, 1995 is an American professional football player who is a quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL). Patrick is the son of former Major League Baseball (MLB) pitcher Pat Mahomes.
Patrick Mahomes II Family/Parents
Born in Tyler, Texas, his father’s name is Pat Mahomes who is a former Major League Baseball (MLB) and his mother’s name is Randi Mahomes.
Patrick Mahomes II Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He is dating Brittany Matthews.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Patrick Lavon Mahomes II
- Nickname: Patrick
- Birthday: September 17, 1995
- Age: 24 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Tyler, Texas
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Whitehouse High School, Texas Tech University
- Profession: Football Player
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Girlfriend: Brittany Matthews
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 6 feet 3 inch or 191 cm
- Weight: 104 kg (230 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Patrick Mahomes II
- In 2018, Patrick was named NFL MVP after throwing for over 5,000 yards and 50 touchdowns.
- In the 2014 MLB Draft, Patrick was drafted by the Detroit Tigers in the 37th round but did not sign.
- In 2016, he won the Sammy Baugh Trophy recipient as the quarterback of the Texas Tech Red Raiders.
- In 2016, he set the NCAA record for single-game yards of total offense with 819.
- On May 12, 2017, Pat along with his three friends were robbed at gunpoint in Tyler, Texas after getting out of their vehicle in a driveway.
- On 20 July 2017, the Chiefs signed Patrick to a fully guaranteed four-year, $16.42 million contract which included a signing bonus of $10.08 million.
- For more information about Patrick, contact him on Instagram and Twitter.
You might also like to know about Actress and Dancer, Lana Condor.