Paulina Goto (born on 29th July 1991) is a famous Mexican actress, singer, and television host who became popular for her role in Mexican telenovela Niña de mi Corazón in 2010 where she played the role of Andrés Paz. She was also the part of Mexican-Argentine pop group, Eme 15 from the year 2011 to 2014. Her cuteness and innocence are considered as reasons for her success. She has also appeared in the Spanish reality talent show Pequeños Gigantes USA in the year 2017. Her singing career was started from 2010 by releasing her first self titled debut album.
Paulina Goto Family/Parents
Paulina was born on 29th July 1991 in Monterrey, Mexico. Her father’s name is Eduardo Gomez and mother’s name is Alicia Torres. Her father is a singer, musician and often the co-writer of her songs. Her mother is a psychologist. She has a younger brother whose name is Eduardo. Her family moved to Tampico when she was five years old.
Paulina Goto Affairs/Spouse
She was in a relationship with an Argentine actor, Horacio Pancheri which became public in 2016. Their relationship ended in 2018 and Paulina is still unmarried.
- Full Name: Paulina Gómez Torres
- Nickname: Paulina Goto
- Birthday: 29th July 1991
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Monterrey, Mexico
- Current Residence: Mexico City
- Education: Escuela Americana de Tampico, Tampico campus of Tec de Monterrey
- Profession: Actress, Singer, TV Host
- Nationality: Mexican
- Boyfriend: Horacio Pancheri
- Brother: Eduardo
- Zodiac: Leo
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White
- Net Worth: $200K – 900K(approx.)
- Height: 5 Feet 6 inches(approx.)
- Weight: 62 Kg(approx.)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably may not about Paulina Goto
- Paulina Goto is a Mexican Actress and singer who achieved her fame through her debut role in Mexican telenovela Niña de mi Corazón in the year 2010.
- From the year 2011 to 2014, she was also a member of Eme 15, Mexican-Argentine pop group.
- She started dancing when she was just four years old.
- She started her career as TV host by being the co-host of a news show, Roomies in 2008.
- Her first self-titled debut album was released in 2010 which reached number 43 on the Mexican music charts.
- She worked as co-lead in Las Mejores Amigas Best Friends Forever in 2013.
- She also became the cast of a western adventure film, “La Leyenda Del Diamante” in 2016.
- For more information about Pauline, contact her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.