Mario Armando Lavandeira Jr. born on March 23, 1978, known as Perez Hilton, is an American columnist, blogger and media personality. His blog, PerezHilton.com is known for posts covering gossip items mostly about celebrities. He is also known for posting tabloid photos over which Perez has added his own captions or “doodles”.
Family / Relationship
Perez Hilton Parents/ Family
Born in Miami, Florida, United States, his father’s name is Mario Lavandeira who was a wallpaper company owner who died at the age of 51 and his mother’s name is Teresita Francisca San Roman. He has a younger sister named Barbara Lavandeira.
Perez Hilton Affairs/ Girlfriend/ Spouse/ Wife
In February 2018, Hilton admitted that his last relationship was from 2010 – 2011.
Perez is a father to three children via surrogacy – a son named Mario Armando Lavandeira III and two daughters named Mia Alma Lavandeira and Mayte Amor.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Mario Armando Lavandeira Jr.
- Nickname Perez
- Birthday: March 23, 1978
- Age: 41 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, United States
- Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States & New York City, New York, United States
- Education: Belen Jesuit Preparatory Boys School, New York University and The Tisch School of the Arts.
- Profession: Columnist, blogger and media personality.
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Aries
- Girlfriend: Perez is probably single
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 6 feet 0 inch or 183 cm
- Weight: 78 kg (172 lbs)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Perez Hilton
- Perez is a self-proclaimed workaholic who claims to work for 16-17 hours a day and sleeps only for 4.5 hours each night ever since he became a father.
- His blog was called “PageSixSixSix.com”. Later, he renamed it to “PerezHilton.com” in 2007.
- After graduation, he used to work as a freelance writer for gay publications. Perez also served as a media relations assistant for GLAAD organization.
- In 2004, Perez started blogging as a hobby to fulfill his interest in writing and talking about celebrities.
- In 2004, he participated in a VH1 weight-loss reality show called Flab to Fab, where he lost 20 kg in 3 months.
- Perez was sued by various companies, agencies, artists and photographers for copyright infringement. He settled most of those cases out of court.
- In 2015, Perez played the lead role as Danny Tanner in Full House! The Musical.
- In 2009, he published 2 books on celebrity culture and released a children’s book titled The Boy with Pink Hair in September 2011.
- For more information about Perez, contact her on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
You might also like to know about actress, Lauren Kettering.