Phillip Schofield born on 1 April 1962 is an English television presenter who is known for working at ITV. Philip is the co-presenter of This Morning (2002–present) and Dancing on Ice (2006–2014 and 2018–present). His other work for ITV includes The Cube (2009–2015), All Star Mr & Mrs (2008–2016) and 5 Gold Rings (2017–present). Phillip gained fame after working for the BBC, first as a continuity presenter for Children’s BBC on weekdays from 1985 – 1987, later as a presenter on the children’s Saturday morning magazine show called Going Live! from September 1987 to April 1993. On 7 February 2020, Philip came out as gay by posting on his Instagram story, followed up in an interview on This Morning, stating that “with the strength and support of my wife and my daughters, I have been coming to terms with the fact that I am gay”.
Family / Relationship
Phillip Schofield Parents/ Family
Born in Oldham, England, his father’s details are not available yet and his mother’s details are also not available yet.
Phillip Schofield Affairs/ Girlfriend/ Spouse/ Wife
He is married to Stephanie Lowe. He has two daughters named Ruby and Molly. When he came out as gay publicly, his wife and daughter supported him heartly.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Phillip Bryan Schofield
- Nickname Phillip
- Birthday: 1 April 1962
- Age: 57 years old
- Gender: Male (Gay)
- Birthplace: Oldham, England
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Newquay Tretherras School,
- Profession: Television Host
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Girlfriend: He is married to Stephanie Lowe
- Net Worth: 10 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 11 inch or 180 cm
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and facts you may not know about Phillip Schofield
- He had work as a booking clerk for BBC radio.
- In 1990, he has played as Joseph in a production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat at the West End Stage.
- When he was 15, Philip’s first foray into media was a Sunday show on Hospital Radio Plymouth.
- He has dual British and New Zealand citizenship.
- Philip is a supporter of the charity called CHASE hospice care for children, which offers help & support to families of children who are not expected to reach their 19th birthday.
- On 8 October 2012, Philip became an Honorary Patron of the foundation called Blue Lamp Foundation which is a UK based charity which raises money to support emergency services personnel who have been injured in the course of duty.
- On 7 February 2020, Philip came out as gay by posting on his Instagram story, followed up in an interview on This Morning, stating that “with the strength and support of my wife and my daughters, I have been coming to terms with the fact that I am gay”.
- For more information about Alvaro, contact him on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
You might also like to know about Model and Social Media Star, Shamila Nazir.