Prince George of Cambridge (George Alexander Louis) born on 22 July 2013) is a member of the British royal family. He is the eldest child of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and is third in the line of succession to the British throne. As he is expected to become king, Prince birth was celebrated across the Commonwealth realms. He has two younger siblings: Prince Louis of Cambridge and Princess Charlotte of Cambridge.
Prince George Parents/ Family
Born in St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London, England, United Kingdom, his father’s name is Prince William (Duke of Cambridge) and his mother’s name is Catherine Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge). He has a younger sister named Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana and younger brother named Prince Louis of Cambridge.
Prince George Affairs/ Girlfriend/ Spouse/ Wife
He is too young to be in a relationship.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: George Alexander Louis
- Nickname: George
- Birthday: July 22, 2013
- Age: 6 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London, England, United Kingdom
- Current Residence: Kensington Palace, London, England, United Kingdom
- Education: Thomas’s Battersea School
- Profession: Prince of United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Anglican /Episcopalian
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Girlfriend: He is too young to date.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 3 feet 2 inch (96.5 cm)
- Weight: 23 kg (50.5 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Prince George
- On July 23, 2013, the world got the first look of Prince from the balcony of Buckingham Palace.
- On October 23, 2013, Prince was baptized at the St James’s Palace in Westminster.
- At the event of his christening, it was the first time in 119 years that the four generations of the Royal Family (George, Prince Charles, Prince William and Queen Elizabeth II) were present.
- In April 2014, Prince started on his first tour with his parents.
- In 2015, the Royal family ordered media to stop taking photographs of Prince.
- In April 2016, Prince met the former President of the United States, Barack Obama.
- In 2015, Prince was ranked at Number 49 on GQ’s 50 Best Dressed Men in Britain
- Prince does not have any social media account.