Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark, born on 25 July 1996, is an American model and socialite who is the eldest child and only daughter of Crown Prince of Greece, Pavlos and Crown Princess of Greece, Marie-Chantal. Her paternal grandparents are Anne-Marie of Denmark and Constantine II.
Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark Parent/Family
Born in New York City, New York, United States, her father’s name is Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece and mother’s name is Marie-Chantal, Crown Princess of Greece. She has four younger brothers name is Prince Constantine-Alexios, Prince Achileas-Andreas, Prince Odysseus-Kimon and Prince Aristidis-Stavros.
Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Not Available. For more info contact Maria on Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark
- Nicknames: Maria
- Date of Birth: July 25, 1996
- Age: 21 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Current Residence: New York City
- Education: Parsons School of Design
- Profession: Model, Royal family member, socialite
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend: N/A
- Eye Color:Dark Brown
- Hair Color:Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Leo
- Net Worth: Unknown
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 5 inch (165 cm)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts about Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark
- When Maria was 7 years old, her family move back to London, to be closer to their grandparents, Queen Anne Marie and King Constantine.
- Maria suffers from dyslexia, due to which she has struggled with her studies.
- When she was toddler, she used to be a muse for her mother (Marie-Chantal), while she was designing clothes for her children’s clothing label.
- At the age of 17, Maria won an internship at Dior’s couture department.