Rachel Leah Bloom, born on April 3, 1987, is an American comedian, actress, singer, songwriter, producer and writer. She is known for writing, creating and playing the lead role of Rebecca Bunch in the series called Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, for which Rachel won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress on Television Series Musical or Comedy and also won a Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Series.
— Rachel Bloom (@Racheldoesstuff) 4 พฤศจิกายน 2560
Rachel Bloom Parents/Family
Born in Santa Ana, California, USA, her father’s name is Alan Bloom, a healthcare lawyer and her mother name is Shelli, a musician.
Rachel Bloom Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rachel Leah Bloom
- Nicknames: Rachel
- Birthday: April 03, 1987
- Age: 30 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Current Residence: L.A., California, USA
- Education: Tisch School of Arts
- Profession: Comedian, actress, singer, songwriter, producer and writer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Judaism
- Husband: Dan Gregor
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 3 inch or 160 cm
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Rachel Bloom
- Rachel first slow dance was with her 7th grade boyfriend named Willy.
- Rachel has performed at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater after finishing her college education.
- She has suffered from anxiety and depression before the show, Crazy Ex-Girlfriendtook off.
- She has a pet dog named Wiley.
- For the 2017 Emmy Awards, Rachel was unable to find a designer so she bought a dress for herself.
- Her song called, F**k Me, Ray Bradbury was nominated for a Hugo Award’s “Best Dramatic Presentation: Short Form”.
- Visit Rachel official website @ racheldoesstuff.com