Rebecca Renee Black, born on June 21, 1997, is an American YouTuber and singer who came to fame after her music video “Friday” went viral on YouTube as well as in other social media sites. Later she released song titled “Saturday” collaborating with Dave Days. In 2012, she released more singles titled “Sing It” and “In Your Words.” She has over 1.3 million subscribers on YouTube.
Rebecca Black Parents/Family
Born in Irvine, California, her father’s name is Georgina Marquez Kelly and mother’s name is Georgina Marquez Kelly. Both of her parents are veterinarians.
Rebecca Black Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Rebecca Renee Black
- Nickname: R.B.
- Birthday: June 21, 1997
- Age: 20 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Irvine, California, USA
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Home Schooled
- Profession: Singer and YouTuber
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Mexican descent from mother and English, Polish and Italian descent from father)
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth: 1.5 Million
- Height: 5 feet5 inch (165 cm)
- Weight: 58 Kg (128 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Rebecca Black
- Her parents got divorced while she was in first grade (2013).
- In April 2011, she hosted MTV’s first online award show called TheO Music Awards Fan Army Party.
- In 2011, Rebecca was named as “Choice Web Star”, Teen Choice Awards.
- She donated the profits from the sale of the song titled “Friday” to El Rancho Charter Schooland Japan Earthquake (2011).