Ren Taylor born on January 23, 2001 is an American singer and actress who is known for her single titled “Superficial Love”, “Christmas Now” and “Here We Are.” She is also very popular on Instagram where she has over 56K followers.
Ren Taylor Family/Parents
Born in Boston, MA, her father’s name is Scott and her mother’s name is Jennifer. She has an elder brother named Jack
Ren Taylor Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
At the moment Ren in focusing on her career and spending more time on developing her skills. She has not dated anybody publicly yet. Taylor is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Ren Taylor
- Nickname: Ren
- Birthday: January 23, 2001
- Age: 19 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Boston, MA
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Boston Arts Academy
- Profession: Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Boyfriend: She has not dated anybody publicly yet. Taylor is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Ren Taylor
- Ren graduated in classical voice from the high school Boston Arts Academy.
- In 2016, she released her first song titled, “Into the Bright Lights.”
- In 2017, she played Maddie Ziegler‘s double in the film The Book of Henry.
- She is is known for her single titled “Superficial Love”, “Christmas Now” and “Here We Are.”
- She has over 56K followers on Instagram.
- For more information about Ren, contact him on Instagram and YouTube.
You might also like to know about YouTube Star and gamer, GeorgeNotFound.