Ri Chun Hee, born in July 8, 1943, she is a retired news anchor-woman for North Korean Central Television. She is known for being nuclear newsreader of North Korea and for her aggressive tone. She was born in a poor family in Tongchon, Gangwon, Japanese-Korea, Chun was trained by North Korean government due to her poor background and trustworthiness.
Before Fame: Before fame, Ri Chun Hee graduated from Pyongyang University of Theatre and Film.
Ri Chun Hee Ethnicity/Family
Born in Tongchon, Gangwon, and Japanese-Korean poor family, Ri Chun Hee studied performance art at Pyongyang University of Theatre and Film.
Ri Chun Hee Married/Husband
Not available. For more info, contact her on twitter.
Great news for all Manchester United fans…
Ashley young is out for the season
— Ri Chun Hee (@RiChunHee) 19 April 2013
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ri Chun-hee
- Nicknames: Ri Chun Hee
- Birthday: July 8, 1943
- Age: 74 years old
- Birthplace: Tongchon, Gangwon, Japanese Korea
- Current Residence: Pyongyang, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Education: Pyongyang University of Theatre and Film
- Profession: Anchorwoman, Broadcaster
- Nationality: North Korean
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth:Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight:Not Available
- Dress Size:Not Available
- Shoe Size:Not Available
Facts/Trivia that you probably didn’t know
- Due to her poor background Chen was trained by the North Korean government, poorness is considered as a sign of political trustworthiness in the North Korea.
- Chun studied performance art at Pyongyang University of Theatre and Film.
- Ri Chun Hee is popular for her melodramatic announcing style.