Rick Saccone, born on February 14, 1958, is an American politician and author who is serving in Pennsylvania House of Representatives and was a Republic Party’s nominee for the 18th congressional district special election, which was held on 13 March, 2018. He lost to Democrat Conor Lamb.
Rick Saccone Family/Parents
Rick Saccone Affairs/Married
Rick is married to Yong Saccone, They have two children. For more info. Contact Rick on twitter.
— Rick Sccone (@Saccone4PA18) 13 March 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Richard Saccone
- Nickname: Richard
- Birthday: February 14, 1958
- Age: 61 years old
- Birthplace: Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, US
- Current Residence: Elizabeth, Pennsylvania, United States
- Education: Weber State College, University of Oklahoma, Naval Postgraduate School, University of Pittsburgh
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Baptist
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Yong Saccone
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Liberal @PittsburghPG didn’t endorse @realDonaldTrump in 2016, but endorsed @Saccone4PA18 in tomorrow’s special because they’ve seen the positive results of the Trump agenda. That says a lot. Let’s keep the #winning going… get out and vote tomorrow. #PA18 #MAGA pic.twitter.com/1tKFRhHOL2
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) 13 March 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Rick Saccone
- Rick is a member of the Republican Party.
- Rick has worked as an anchor for an English-language television news station in South Korea, and he has also worked for businesses in South Korea and Central America.
- He spent around 12 years in South Korea, where he met his wife.
- During his brief 2018 Senate run, Rick pledged to be a Trump ally if elected to the Senate. In January 2018, Rick was endorsed by Trump after winning the Republican nomination for the 18th congressional district special election.
- Rick is known for his strong advocacy of gun rights. In 2017, Rick sponsored around four bills seeking to expand the rights of gun owners; one such bill would amend state law to prohibit discrimination against gun carriers; a co-sponsorship memorandum for the bill criticized Chuck E.
- Rick was the nominee for the 18th congressional district special election, held on 13 March, 2018. He lost to Conor Lamb.