Robert Sheehan, born on 7 January 1988 is an Irish actor, producer and voice actor who is known for his role of Nathan Young in Misfits, as Darren in Love/Hate, and as Klaus Hargreeves in The Umbrella Academy, He has also appeared in the movie titled Mortal Engines as Tom Natsworthy. He has received multiple Irish Film as well as Television Award and BAFTA Award nominations as well.
Robert Sheehan Family/Parents
Born in Portlaoise, County Laois, Ireland, his father’s name is Joe Sheehan who is the member of Garda Síochána, Irish Police Force and his mother’s name is Maria Sheehan. He has an older brother named Brendan Sheehan who is a mortgage Broker and older sister named Shauna Sheehan.
Robert Sheehan Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Taylor Kranzle (Rumored)
Leonie Kranzle (2010)
Sofia Boutella (2014-2018)
He is probably single now.
View this post on Instagram
Popped my fashion show cherry and rubbed shoulders and knees with lots of bright young things last night thanks to @zegnaofficial @alessandrosartoriofficial I chose this suit cos it reminded me a bit of a vintage Sesame Street character (it’s all furry). #zegnaxxx #ZegnaFW19
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Robert Michael Sheehan
- Nickname: Robbie
- Birthday: January 07, 1988
- Age: 31 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Portlaoise, County Laois, Ireland
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology (GMIT)
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Voice Actor
- Nationality: Irish
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Girlfriend: He is probably single
- Net Worth: 3 Million USD
- Height: 6 feet 0 inch (183 cm)
- Weight: 78 kg (172 lbs)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Robert Sheehan
- As a child, Roberts used to play the banjo as well as the bodhrán.
- His mother encouraged him to do acting and accompanied him to the audition of Song for a Raggy Boy when he around 14 years old.
- In 2011, Robert was seen in play The Playboy of the Western World by J. M. Synge produced under production of John Crowley at the Old Vic Theatre in London.
- He loves eating sushi.
- He has won the BAFTA award with the cast members of Misfits.
- In 2013, Roberts won the Irish Film as well as the Television Academy Award for “Actor in a Supporting Role – Television” for the role of Darren Treacy in Love/Hate (2010-2013).
- Robert has worked as a producer for Jet Trash (2016) as well as for the short film Dicky (2017) and as an executive producer for short film titled Banshee Betty (2016).
- For more information about Robert, contact him on Twitter and Instagram.