Roberto Firmino, born on 2 October 1991 is a Brazilian professional footballer who is known for playing for Premier League club Liverpool as well as for the Brazil national team as an attacking midfielder, forward or winger.
After starting his career with Figueirense in 2009, Roberto spent around 4 years seasons at Hoffenheim. His 16 goals in 33 games for the 2013 to 14 Bundesliga season earned him the award for the league’s Breakthrough Player. In July 2015, Roberto signed for Premier League club Liverpool. His creativity, goalscoring have earned him plaudits at Liverpool, with manager named Jürgen Klopp referring to Firmino as the “engine” that propels the club’s counter-attacking system. Roberto won the UEFA Champions League with the club in 2019.
In November 2014, Roberto made his international debut for Brazil. Roberto represented the nation at the 2015 Copa América, the 2018 FIFA World Cup. He was also the part of the Brazil team that won the 2019 Copa América.
Roberto Firmino Family/Parents
Born in Maceió, Brazil, his father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet.
Roberto Firmino Affairs/Girlfriend/Wife
He is married to Larissa Pereira. They have a daughter named Valentina.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Roberto Firmino Barbosa de Oliveira
- Nickname: Firmino
- Birthday: 2 October 1991
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Maceió, Brazil
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Professional Footballer
- Nationality: Brazilian
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Coming Soon…
- Zodiac: Libra
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Girlfriend: He is married to Larissa Pereira
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 11 inch or 180 cm
- Weight: 76 kg (167.5 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Roberto Firmino
- Roberto began his soccer training at a Brazilian club known as CRB.
- At the age of 17, he shifted to the youth categories of another Brazilian club Figueirense.
- On May 8, 2010, he scored his first professional goal of his career in a match against Sao Caetano.
- In December 2010, Roberto got a deal with the Bundesliga team Hoffenheim until 2015. And on March 27, 2014, he extended his contract for 3 more years.
- On June 23, 2015, Roberto and Hoffenheim reached an agreement about Roberto’s transfer to the English Premier League club Liverpool FC. The deal was finalized on July 4, 2015, after the he passed Liverpool’s medical tests. Roberto got a deal worth 29 million British pounds.
- In January 2016, Roberto was chosen as Liverpool’s Player of the Month.
- In December 2016, Roberto was arrested for drink driving. He was fined £20K and had his driving licence revoked for a year.
- He was also the part of the Brazil team that won the 2019 Copa América.
- Visit Firmino’s official website @ robertofirmino.com.
- For more information about Roberto, contact him on Instagram and Facebook.