Rory Kinnear, born on 17 February 1978 is an English actor and playwright who is known for working with the Royal Shakespeare Company as well as the Royal National Theatre. In 2014, Rory won the Olivier Award for Best Actor for the role of Shakespeare’s villain Iago in the National Theatre production of Othello. He is also known for playing the role of Bill Tanner in the James Bond films Quantum of Solace, Skyfall, and Spectre, and in many video games of the franchise.
Rory Kinnear Family/Parents
Born in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom, his father’s name is Roy Kinnear who is an actor and his mother’s name is Carmel Cryan who is an actress. He has two sisters named Karina Kinnear and Kirsty Kinnear.
Rory Kinnear Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
Rory and actress Pandora Colin started dating from 2002. They got engaged and have a son named Riley (born on 2010) and a daughter, Hope (born on 2014).
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Rory Michael Kinnear
- Nickname: Rory
- Birthday: February 17, 1978
- Age: 40 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- Profession: Actor and playwright
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White (English and Scottish ancestry)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Girlfriend: Pandora Colin (engaged)
- Net Worth: 1 Millon USD
- Height: 5 feet 0 Inch (183 cm)
- Weight: 82 Kg (181 lbs)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Rory Kinnear
- Rory was raised in Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom.
- His father died when he was only 12 years old.
- As a child, he wanted to be a butcher.
- He has taken piano lesson at the age of 15 and took part in his first theatrical performance through school named Cyrano de Bergerac.
- In 2008, Rory earned a Laurence Olivier Award as well as an Ian Charleson Award for his performance in the Restoration comedy The Man of Mode.
- Rory had work as a playwright for the Royal Shakespeare Company as well as the Royal National Theatre.
- In 2017, Rory played Chief Inspector in the Special Branches in the British mini-series called Guerrilla.
- He has given his voice to the character of Bill Tanner in the video games like James Bond 007: Blood Stone (2010), 007 Legends (2012) and GoldenEye 007 (2010).