Rosa Louise McCauley Parks born on February 4, 1913 – October 24, 2005) was an activist in the Civil Rights Movement, whom is known as “the first lady of civil rights” and “the mother of the freedom movement”.
Rosa Parks Parents/Family
Born in Tuskegee, Alabama, USA, her father’s name is James McCauley and mother’s name is Leona McCauley.
Rosa Parks Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Her husband name was Raymond Parks.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rosa Louise McCauley Parks
- Nicknames: Rosa
- Birthday: February 4, 1913
- Date of Death: October 24, 2005
- Age: 92 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Tuskegee, Alabama, USA
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Montgomery Industrial School
- Profession: Civil Rights Leader
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Christianity
- Husband/Spouse:Raymond Parks
- Eye Color:Dark Brown
- Hair Color:Grey
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Net Worth: Unknown
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 3 inch (160 cm)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Rosa Parks
- Parks had worked with Martin Luther King Jr., who led the Civil Rights movement.
- There are 2 days in a year dedicated in her honor: on Her birthday, February 4th and the day of her arrest, December 1st.
- Parks plays a huge part is ending racial segregation on public transit across the country.