Rosalía Vila Tobella born on 25 September 1993, also known as Rosalia is a Spanish singer, record producer and songwriter who is known for her modern interpretations of flamenco music. She has collaborated with famous artist such as Pharrell Williams, J Balvin and James Blake.
Born in Sant Esteve Sesrovires, Catalonia, Spain, her mother’s name is Rebeca León. She has a sister named Pilar who is a stylist.
She has date:
C. Tangana (2016-2018).
She is probably single now.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Rosalía Vila Tobella
- Nickname: Rosalía
- Birthday: September 25, 1993
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthplace: Sant Esteve Sesrovires, Catalonia, Spain
- Current Residence: Barcelona, Spain
- Education: Catalonia School of Music
- Profession: Singer, record producer, songwriter
- Nationality: Spanish
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic (Catalan and Galician ancestry)
- Religion: Unknown
- Zodiac: Libra
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Boyfriend: She is probably single now
- Net Worth: USD 1 Million – 10 Million
- Height: 5 feet 5¼ inch or 165.5 cm
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Rosalia
- Rosalia has done a vocal cords operation at the age of 17.
- She is in love with flamenco music and wanted to be a singer from a very early age.
- At the age of 13, she started performing in restaurants and weddings.
- Her single, titled Malamente, which is a flamenco-hip-hop hybrid track, won 2 Latin Grammys in 2018.
- She is good friends with director Pedro Almodóvar, and singer and actress, Solea Morente.
- She collaborated with Reggaeton singer J Balvin on his chart-topping 2018 album, Vibras.
- Rosalia teamed up with a theatrical group known as La Fura dels Baus, on a show premiered in Singapore 2015.
- Most of her videos contain bullfighters, crucifixes, flamenco dancers and statues of the Virgin Mary.
- She also has her own website @ rosalia.com.
- For more information about Rosalia, contact her on Twitter, Spotify, Instagram, SoundCloud, YouTube and Facebook.