Rosamund Mary Ellen Pike, born on 27 January 1979 is an English actress who debut her acting career by appearing in stage productions like Romeo & Juliet and Skylight. In 2014, Pike was awarded the Saturn Award for Best Actress and was also nominated for the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role, for the Academy Award for Best Actress, and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress.
Rosamund Pike Parents/Family
Born in Hammersmith, London, England, her father’s name is Julian Pike, an opera singer and mother’s name is Caroline, an opera singer and concert musician.
Rosamund Pike Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Her boyfriend name is Robie Uniacke, a cinematographer.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rosamund Mary Elizabeth Pike
- Nicknames: Ros
- Birthday: January 27, 1979
- Age: 38 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Hammersmith, London, England
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Wadham College
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend:Virgile Bramlyl
- Eye Color:Blue
- Hair Color:Blonde
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 ft 8½ inch (174 cm)
- Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Rosamund Pike
- She is a skilled cellist.
- Pike can speak German and French.
- Pike won a scholarship to Badminton School in Bristol.
- Pike played the blond girl in 2002 film called Die Another Day. For this role, she beat Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Alicia Silverstone and Saffron Burrows.
- Pike started the filming for the movie The World’s End, after 4 months of giving birth to her son Solo.
- Pike eats lots of broccoli, salmon, and use olive oil to look good and to improve the skin.
- Pike is not on social media.