Rose Byrne, born on 24 July 1979 is an Australian actress. Mary made her debut in the film industry with the movie Dallas Doll (1994), she continued to act in Australian film as well as in television throughout the 1990. She obtained her first leading film role in the film The Goddess of 1967 (2000), which brought her the Volpi Cup for Best Actress which helped her to made the transition to Hollywood in the small role in Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones (2002) as Dormé, followed by larger parts in 28 Weeks Later (2007), Troy (2004) and Knowing(2009).
Rose Byrne Family/Parents
Born in Balmain, New South Wales, Australia, her father’s name is Robin Byrne who is a Semi-Retired Statistician and a Market Researcher and her mother’s name is Jane Byrne who is a primary school administrator. She has two elder sister named Alice Byrne and Lucy Byrne and an elder brother named George Byrne.
Rose Byrne Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Gregor Jordan (1999-2002)
Brendan Cowell (2003-2010)
She is currently dating actor, Bobby Cannavale. They have been dating since 2012.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Mary Rose Byrne
- Nickname: Rosie
- Birthday: July 24, 1979
- Age: 39 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Balmain, New South Wales, Australia
- Current Residence: New York, United States
- Education: Balmain Public School, Hunters Hill High School and Bradfield College
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Irish and Scottish ancestry)
- Religion: Agnosticism
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Leo
- Boyfriend: She is currently dating actor, Bobby Cannavale.
- Net Worth: 20 million USD
- Height: 5 ft 6 in (168 cm)
- Weight: 51 kg (112.50 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Rose Byrne
- Her mom is an atheist whereas Rose and her dad are agnostic.
- Rose started learning acting at the early age of eight by entering into Australian Theatre for Young People.
- In 2007, Rose was included in the list of Most Beautiful People in Who Magazine.
- She is a huge supporter of UNICEF Australia.
- She has appeared in several music videos including “I Miss You” by Darren Hayes in 2002, “Black the Sun” by Alex Lloyd in 2000, “Digital Versicolor” by Glass Candy in 2007.
- Rose was once considered for the role of Ruth in dramedy Holy Smoke. But, it went to Kate Winslet.
- Her hobbies are reading, swimming, yoga, bicycle riding, and playing crosswords.
- She is good friends with the actress Nadia Townsend since she was 8 years old.
- For 2004 movie Troy, she played the role of Briseis as she liked the character. However, she was considered for the role of Helen.
- For more information about Rose, contact her on Instagram.
You might also like to know about Television personality, Kellie Pickler.