Rosa Maria Perez born on September 6, 1964), she is an American community activist, actress, talk show host, dancer, author, and choreographer. Her first movie is Do the Right Thing (1989). For her performance in Fearless (1993), Perez was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. In 2007, she was starred as Googie Gomez on Broadway in a revival of The Ritz.
Rosie Perez Parents/Family
Born on Brooklyn, New York, U.S., His father’s name is Ismael Serrano, a Merchant Marine Seaman and mother name is Lydia Perez. He had one sister named Carmen Serrano
Rosie Perez Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rosa Maria Perez
- Nicknames: Rosie, Rosa Maria Serrano.
- Birthday: September 06, 1964
- Age: 53 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
- Current Residence: Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
- Education: Los Angeles City College
- Profession: community activist, actress, talk show host, dancer, author, and choreographer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Unknown
- Spouse/Husband: Eric Haze
- Children: NA
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Net Worth: 8 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 1½ inch (156 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs.)
- Bra Size: 32E / 32DD
- Dress Size: 10 (US)
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Rosie Perez
- She is known to have a bad childhood due to mental, physical and sexual abuse.
- Perez was raised by her parental aunt.
- Perez was nominated for and Golden Globe and Oscar for her performance in Fearless (1993).
- Perez was the official choreographer for the group, “Fly Girls” which got featured in “The Living Color”, a comedy show.
- While shooting an episode of the “Law & Order”, she suffered a very bad injuries. Perez later filed a case against the producers.