Rowan Sebastian Atkinson, was born on 6 January 1955 is an English actor, screenwriter, and comedian who is well known for his work on the Mr.Bean and Blackadder. He first came to prominence in the BBC’s sketch comedy show Not the Nine O’Clock News (1979–82). His other work includes the 1983 James Bond film Never Say Never Again, Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994), The Lion King (1994), and The Thin Blue Line (1995–1996). And also his work in theatre includes the 2009 West End revival of the musical Oliver. He also appears as the titular character in Maigret in 2016.
Rowan Atkinson Parents/ Family
Born in Consett, County Durham, United Kingdom. His father’s name is Erick Atkinson, a Company director and a farmer. His mother name is Ella May Bainbridge. He has three brothers Paul, Rodney and Rupert. Paul was died as an infant and Rodney is a Eurosceptic economist. He married Sunetra Sastry in1990 and divorced in 2015. He has two Children Lily Sastry and Benjamin Atkinson.
Rowan Atkinson Affairs/ Girlfriends/ Spouse/ Wife
He married with Sunetra Sastry in 1990 and get divorced in 2015. Now he has been in a relationships with Louise Ford since 2014. For more info contact Atkinson on twitter fan account.
Profile/ Wiki/ Information
- Full Name: Rowan Sebastian Atkinson
- Nicknames: Bean, Row
- Birthday: 6 January 1955
- Age: 65 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Consett, County Durham, United Kingdom
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Bees School, NewCastle University, Degree of MSc in Electrical Engineering at the Queen’s College, Oxford.
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/ Race: White
- Religion: An Atheist
- Girlfriend/ Spouse: Sunetra Sastry (1990-2015), Louise Ford since 2014 to till.
- Eye Color: Hazel Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Net Worth: 130 million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 11 inch (180 cm)
- Weight: 80 kg (178 lbs)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Rowan Atkinson
- He retired from the comedy show Bean in January 2014.
- He has worked as a writer for CAR.
- He was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire in the 2013 Birthday Honors for the Charity and Drama.
- He is well known for his use of physical comedy.
- He was listed in The Observer as one of the 50 funniest actors in British Comedy.
- He received an Olivier Award for his West End theatre performance in 1981.
- He has voiced the red-billed hornbill Zazu in The Lion king in 1994.
- He also has a YouTube channel where he has over 600K followers.
You might also like to know about actor, Norman Reedus.