Rula Jebreal (born on 24th April 1973) is a famous foreign policy analyst, journalist, a novelist as well a screenwriter who has dual citizenship of Israel and Italy. She also worked as a commentator for the famous station MSNBC. In 2006, she worked as an interviewer on AnnoZero, which is an Italian Political TV show. She has also written a few novels such as Miral, The Bride of Aswan, Rejected, etc.
Paulina Goto Family/Parents
Rula Jebreal was born on 24th April 1973 in Hafia, Israel. Her parents are Othman Jebreal and Zakia. Her childhood was passed in Jerusalem. Her father used to be imam and groundskeeper at Al-Aqsa Mosque. Her mother committed suicide when Jebreal was just five years old. She also has a sister named Raina and both of them grew up in Dar El-Tifel orphanage.
Rula Jebreal Affairs/Spouse
Rula Jebreal has a relationship with artist Davide Rivalta and they have a daughter named Miral. She was also in a relationship with Julian Schnabel from the year 2007 to 2011. She was married to Arthur Altschul, Jr., a member of the Lehman family. They divorced in 2016.
- Full Name: Rula Jebreal
- Nickname: Rula
- Birthday: 24th April 1973
- Age: 46 years old
- Birthplace: Haifa, Israel
- Education: University of Bologna
- Profession: Journalist, Novelist
- Nationality: Israeli
- Spouse/Affairs: Davide Rivalta, Julian Schnabel, Arthur Altschul Jr
- Sister: Raina
- Daughter: Miral
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Religion: Islam
- Ethnicity: Arab and Nigerian
- Net Worth: $1M – 10M(approx.)
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia/ Facts that you probably may not about Rula Jebreal
- Rula Jebreal is a foreign policy analyst, journalist & novelist who is of Israeli-Arab ethnicity.
- She has the dual citizenship of Israel and Italy.
- She graduated from Physiotherapy degree and has also done master degree in Political Science and Journalism.
- She is also famous in social media such as Twitter and Instagram.
- She pursued her career as Journalist for 12 years in Italy.
- In 2003, her first novel named Miral was published followed by her second novel The Bride of Aswan in 2007.
- She is fluent in speaking four languages Arabic, English, Hebrew, and Italian and presents herself as a “secular Muslim”.
- For more information about Rula, contact her on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.