Rush Limbaugh (born on 12th January 1951) is a radio and television host, political commentator, and author from America. He is popular for being the host of the radio show The Rush Limbaugh Show which has been running on AM and FM radio stations since 1998. He has also worked as the national tv show host from the year 1992 to 1996. He is the author of seven books out of which The Way Things Ought to Be (1992) and See, I Told You So (1993) was on The New York Times Best Seller List. He has also been one of the premier voices of Conservative Movement in the US since the 1990s and he was awarded the Presidential Metal of Freedom by Donald Trump during the 2020 State Of The Union Address.
Rush Limbaugh Family/Parents
Rush Limbaugh was born on 12th January 1951 in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. His parents are Rush Hudson Limbaugh II and Mildred Carolyn Limbaugh. His younger brother’s name is David. His father was a U.S Fighter pilot and lawyer. Her mother is from Arkansas, US. His family is partly a German Ancestry. He graduated from Cape Girardeau Central High School in 1961. He dropped out after two semesters after being enrolled at Southeast Missouri State University.
Rush Limbaugh Affairs/Spouse
He first married Roxy Maxine McNeely, a sales secretary at the age of 26 and got formally divorced in 1980. Then he married Michelle Sixta, a college student, and usherette in 1983. The couple divorced in 1990. Again in 1994, Rush married Marta Fitzgerald, a 35-year-old aerobics instructor. They got divorced in 2004. He was also in a relationship with then-CNN news anchor Daryn Kagan. He again married Kathryn Rogers on 5th June 2010. He doesn’t have any children yet.
- Full Name: Rush Hudson Limbaugh
- Nickname: Rush Limbaugh
- Birthday: 12th January 1951
- Birthplace: Cape Girardeau, Missouri, US
- Current Residence: U.S
- Age: 69 years
- Education: Cape Girardeau Central High
- Profession: Radio and TV personality, author
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Affairs: Roxy Maxine McNeely, Michelle Sixta, Marta Fitzgerald, Kathryn Rogers
- Children: 0
- Net Worth: $500 million (approx.)
- Height: 5 feet 11 inch 0r 180 cm
- Weight: 101 kg
Trivia/ Facts that you probably may not know about Rush Limbaugh
- He started his career as a radio DJ at WIXZ when he was 20 years old.
- He is one of the highest-paid radio personalities and in 2018 his earnings were listed by Forbes as $84.5 Million.
- He worked as a TV host for the first time on 30th March 1990 in CBS late-night talk show, The Pat Sajak Show.
- During the 2008 presidential election of America, he had strongly opposed Barrack Obama telling him that he was a non-US Citizen.
- He is a supporter of the presidency of Donald Trump.
- His first book was The Way Things Ought to Be published in 1992 and it was on the New York Times Best Seller list for 24 weeks.
- He has also written a children’s book named Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel with Exceptional Americans published in 2013.
- For more information about Rush, follow him on Facebook, YouTube and Facebook.
You might also like to know about social media star, YouTuber, content creator and bestselling author, Stacy Hinojosa