Russell Watson, born on 24 November 1966 is an English singer who came to attention when he sang “God Save the Queen” at the Rugby League Challenge Cup Final (1999) at Wembley Stadium, “Barcelona” at the last match of the Premiership season between Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United at Old Trafford. In 2001, he released his single album, My Voice. On 18th November 2020, Russell spent his first night within the celebrity camp, following confirmation that he would be a late participant and competitor in the twentieth series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here.
Russell Watson Family/Parents
Born in England, his father’s name is Tim Watson who was a welder and his mother’s name is Nola Watson who used to work in Woolworths. He has a younger sisters named Hayley Watson.
Russell Watson Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
Russell has two daughters from his previous marriage.
In 2015, he got married to Louise Harris.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Russell Watson
- Nickname: Russ
- Birthday: 24 November 1966
- Age: 54 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: England
- Current Residence: Coming Soon
- Education: Irlam Endowed Primary and Cadishead High School
- Profession: Singer
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Coming Soon
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Girlfriend: He is married to Louise Harris.
- Net Worth: 5 Million USD
- Height: Coming Soon
- Weight: Coming Soon
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Russell Watson
- To support his family, Russell used to perform covers of artists such as MC Hammer and Elvis Presley at North West England clubs.
- He has performed at the opening game of the Rugby League Challenge Cup at Wembley Stadium.
- In 1990, Russell won a Search for a Star contest which was organized by Manchester’s Piccadilly Radio.
- On 22nd November 2010, Russell released album titled La Voce, after overcoming the brain tumour.
- For more information about Russell, contact him on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
You might also like to know about singer and actress, Rita Ora.