Ruth Bader Ginsburg, born on March 15, 1933, is an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. appointed by the President Bill Clinton; she is the 2nd female justice to be confirmed to Court after Sandra Day O’Connor.
Ruth Bader Giinsburg Parents/Family
Born in Brooklyn, New York, her father’s name is Nathan Bader and mother’s name is Celia Bader.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Spouse/Husband/Children
Ruth is married to Martin D. Ginsburg. They have a daughter named Jane Ginsburg and a son named James Steven Ginsburg. She has four grand children. For more infor, contact Ruth on Twitter.
— Ruth Bader Ginsburg (@RuthBGinsburg) April 16, 2015
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Born Name: Joan Ruth Bader
- Nicknames: Ruth
- Birthday: March 15, 1933
- Age: 84 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Cornell University, Harvard University, Columbia University
- Profession: Associate Justice of Supreme Court of the United States
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse: Martin Ginsburg (1954-2010 death)
- Children: Jane, James
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
— Ruth Bader Ginsburg (@RuthBGinsburg) November 1, 2014
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Ruth is an Associate Justice of Supreme Court of U.S.
- Ruth was appointed by Bill Clinton.
- She is viewed as belonging to the liberal wing of the Court.