Ruth Connell, born on 20 April 1979 is a Scottish theatre, television and film actress as well as a producer. She is a former professional choreographer and dancer. She is known for her recurring role as Rowena in the CW series Supernatural. Ruth was nominated as “Best Leading Actress” in the Broadway World Los Angeles Awards for her portrayal of Mrs Darling and Captain Hook at the Blank Theatre, Los Angeles in their award-winning production of Peter Pan: The Boy Who Hated Mothers.
Ruth Connell Family/Parents
Born in Ruth Connell, her father’s name is David Connell, a Football Coach, Manager and her mother’s name is Fiona Connell, a Teacher.
Ruth Connell Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Ruth Fiona Connell
- Nickname: Ruth
- Birth Date: April 20, 1979
- Age: 39 Years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Falkirk, Scotland
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Rose Bruford College of Speech and Drama
- Profession: Actress, producer
- Nationality: Scottish
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend: Not Available
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Auburn
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Net Worth: 2.5 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 2 inch (157.5 cm)
- Weight: 53 kg (117 lbs)
Trivia/Facts that you may not know about Ruth Connell
- In her early 30’s, Ruth moved to the US for better acting opportunities. After moving, she got a leading role in the movie, Folklore.
- Ruth has worked as a professional dancer with companies like The Curve Foundation, Jazz Art UK and with Leah Stein at Dance Base.
- At a very young age, her parents put her into dance classes. After noticing her talent, the Scottish Ballets Vocational Dance Education Scheme accept her.
- In her teens, RUth became the Scottish Junior Ballet Champion and Scottish Senior Ballet champion.
- At the age of 13, Ruth was cast in the local production of the play, The Nutcracker.