Ryan Simpkins, born on March 28, 1998 is an American actress who is known for her performances in films like A Single Man, Sherrybaby, Brigsby Bear, Pride and Glory and Revolutionary Road. She started her acting career with the TV movie titled Fallen Angel when she was just 5. She has since been active on both TV and the silver screen. She has also directed, wrote and produced some short movies.
Ryan Simpkins Parents/ Family
Born in Manhattan, New York, United States, her father’s name is Stephen Simpkins and mother’s name is Monique Simpkins. She has a younger brother named Ty Simpkins who is an actor. He also has an elder brother whose details are not available yet.
Ryan Simpkins Affairs/ Boyfriend/ Spouse/ Husband
Her boyfriend name is Ethan Harris-Riggs who is an actor.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Ryan Elise Simpkins
- Nickname: Ry
- Birthday: March 28, 1998
- Age: 21 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York, United States
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Education: Not Available yet
- Profession: Actress, Voice Actress, Producer, Director, Writer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (English, Irish and German ancestry)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Unknown
- Boyfriend: Aries
- Net Worth: 3 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (167.5 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs.)
- Dress Size: Coming Soon…
- Shoe Size: Coming Soon…
- Bra Size: Coming Soon…
Trivia and facts you may not know about Ryan Simpkins
- Ryan is an enthusiastic bookworm.
- She performed on the Broadway for the first time when she was just 7 years old.
- Ryan has a pet dog called “Woof.” She has also adopted some other cats and dogs.
- She was named her after the baseball player named Nolan Ryan by her father..
- She has directed, written and produced short movies such as Because It Mattered and Sitters Street.
- Ryan has appeared on the screen alongside some famous stars like Kate Winslet, Leonardo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe.
- She can play the guitar, violin, viola, and ukulele.
- For more information about Ryan, contact her on Instagramand Twitter.
You might also like to know about singer, rapper and songwriter, A Boogie wit da Hoodie.