Rye Beaumont, born on January 24, 1996, is an English singer who is known for being one of the members of a popular band called RoadTrip. As a member of the band, he has released songs such as Doing That Thing We Do and Don’t Hurt Yourself. He used to be a member of a band, State of Mind in the past. He has released the covers of various popular songs on his band’s official YouTube channel.
Rye Beaumont Family/Parents
Born in Bristol, England, United Kingdom, her father’s details are not available and his mother’s details are also not available. He has three brothers named Sam Beaumont, Rob Beaumont and Shaun Beaumont.
Rye Beaumont Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
At the moment, Rye is focusing on his career and spending more time on developing his skills. He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Rye Beaumont
- Nickname: Rye
- Birthday: January 24, 1996
- Age: 24 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- Current Residence: London, England, United Kingdom
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Singer
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Gray
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Girlfriend: He is probably single.
- Net Worth: 1 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 10 Inch (178 cm)
- Weight: 70 kg (154 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Rye Beaumont
- After Andy Fowler, Rye is the second oldest member of the music band.
- His band was invited for Magcon 2016 tour that will toured several countries including Germany, France, England and Australia.
- Before joining RoadTrip, Rye and his bandmate Mikey Cobain used to perform in another band, State of Mind. The band later changed their name to called AddiXon.
- His band got social media attention after their cover of Ed Sheeran song titled Galway Girl managed to gain over 5 million views on YouTube.
- In his free time, Rye loves to do flips and do some free running.
- His band’s YouTube channel was created in July 2015.
- For more info, contact Rye on Twitter.