Saikat Chakrabarti, born on 12 January, 1986 was the chief of staff to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez who is the U.S. Representative from New York’s 14th congressional district representing portions of The Bronx and Queens in New York City. Saikat was named to the Politico Playbook power list to watch in 2019. On August 2, 2019, Saikat transitioned to New Consensus which is a group to promote the Green New Deal.
Saikat Chakrabarti Family/Parents
Born in Fort Worth, Texas, his father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet.
Saikat Chakrabarti Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Saikat Chakrabarti
- Nickname: Saikat
- Birthday: 12 January, 1986
- Age: 33 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Fort Worth, Texas
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Harvard University
- Profession: Engineer, Political Activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Indian Ethnicity
- Religion: Coming Soon…
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Girlfriend: He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Saikat Chakrabarti
- Saikit has worked on Wall Street, followed by 8 years in Silicon Valley at a number of start-ups and founding a web design tool, Mockingbird and then serving as a founding engineer at payments processing company called Stripe.
- In 2015, Saikit join the early stages of U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders’ presidential bid.
- In early 2017, Saikat along with Rojas, and Trent became co-founders of the Justice Democrats. As an executive director of Justice Democrats, Saikat wrote software to organize in a “distributed fashion”.
- In February 2018, Saikat appeared as a guest on Bloomberg Business News to clarify the role of Ocasio Cortez in Amazon, Inc.’s decision to pull its planned HQ2 from Long Island City, Queens.
- On August 2, 2019, Representative Ocasio Cortez announced that Saikat “has decided to leave the office to work with New Consensus to further develop plans for a Green New Deal.”
- For more information about Saikat, contact him on Facebook and Twitter.