Salem Mitchell, born on May 25, 1998 is an American model who is known for freckled face. She has over 250k followers. She has appeared in Paper Magazine, Gucci, Vogue and many more.
Salem Mitchell Family/Parents
Born in California, United States, her father’s details are not available and mother’s details are also not available yet. She has a young sister whose details is not available.
Salem Mitchell Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has not dated anybody publicly yet.
“I’m always super self-conscious about my hair because people are always looking at me on the Internet and in real life too, I never want to look bad. Having braids removed some of the pressure that I have around my hair because they are already done every single morning. I don’t have to worry about someone seeing me and saying my hair looks bad” ———————————————————————- I had a conversation with Allure about hair representation in the media, black models trying to find/keep hair health in this industry, how to get through this HOT summer, and about my own personal hair confidence journey. Full interview by @abelwoman on Allure.com, link is also in my story, photo by @irachernova 💛
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Salem Mitchell
- Nickname: Salem
- Birthday: May 25, 1998
- Age: 20 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: California, United States
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California
- Education: San Diego School of Creative and Performing Arts
- Profession: Model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 500 Thousand USD
- Height: 5 feet 7 Inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Salem Mitchell
- When Salem started her social media journey, she was bullied because of her freckles.
- She got her big breakthrough when photographer, Mayan Toledano featured her in the photoshoot for It’s Me and Youlingerie line. The photoshoot was also featured in the Paper Magazine.
- Through her Paper Magazinephoto shoot, Salem was cast in for 100 Ways To Wear Gucci feature for official website of Vogue.
- She credits her parents for their supports and helping her become comfortable with the way she is. She said that they don’t allow her to cover her freckles with makeup and told her that she looked perfect the way she is.
- For more information about the model Salem, contact her on Twitter and Instagram.